One corporate site powering 400 microsites
Multi-Prêts Mortgages, the largest broker network in Quebec serving over 100K visitors a month on the website, asked us to reimagine their online presence. Our mandate included analysis and strategy, UX, interface design, site architecture, and building the new site in Kentico EMS. Because the website is one corporate site and more than 400 broker sites with varying degrees of custom and reusable/shared content and functionalities, this project is perhaps the most ambitious undertaking of r42 within the Kentico environment.
CRM linked to the website
The new website is connected to Multi-Prêts’s custom CRM. This enables users to find mortgage brokers and offices based on their geo-location. To ensure that leads and online demands got into the hands of the brokers as fast as possible, multi-step online applications are delivered directly into the CRM, with brokers also being notified via SMS, thus speeding up the broker response and increasing the overall site experience.
New responsive design
With a bold design successfully portraying the contemporary twist the company takes on financial management, the new Multi-Prêts website is accessible from any device, and that includes more complex features like advanced calculators and multi-step forms.
With the Kentico EMS, we planned the site content strategy around lead generation, ease of use and timely helpful information. Some of Kentico features that were especially helpful:
- Widget based content that can be added and dragged and dropped almost anywhere.
- Shared or reusable content that can be plugged into just about any page.
- Forms that credit lead generation to the appropriate microsite (broker or office).
- Geo-location for broker search
- Features such as related documents, customisable document types, workflow, versioning and archiving, and search engine optimisation possibilities
- Implementation for over 400 micro-sites
- A customisable interface and editing tool for the multiple content editors.